Thursday, March 14, 2024

"The Pain is good"

 The doctor in Polyclinic referred me to National Cancer Centre under "fast tack"!

Within a day, I got an appointment in NCC.  NCC is no strange place for me, I had accompanied my late mother to NCC many times for her cancer treatments.  But that was the old NCC building.  The new NCC building is right at Outram MRT, exit 7, you will find the link direct to NCC.

The ambience of NCC is so soothing, everything is brand new, very spacious, the layout is so comfortable, I felt like in luxury private hospital.

The lady doctor who examined me was gentle, she asked me whether the lump in the breast was painful.  I replied yes.  She said: " The pain is good.  As breast cancer does not present in painful lumps.

I felt so grateful.

God is so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment